DONATE TO QED.
Your donation will be used to
• make all of our web resources available to members of learning communities anywhere,
• support the ongoing development of our free knowledge base,
• promote networks of educators who are bringing this knowledge to schools across America, and
• build demand at national, state and local levels for student-centered learning.
Do you share our belief that education can be transformed by making student learning the center of learning environments?
QED’s mission is to build – and inspire others to build – transformational student-centered learning environments both in and out of schools. We believe that young people are our most important resource for the future. We know that when students work in concert with adults who are deeply invested in their success, they bring powerful voice and vision to the work of redesigning our school communities.
Do you believe that the lives of students would be different if teachers, parents, and the students themselves understood how they learn and how to leverage individual strengths for academic success?
QED’s goal is to transform our educational system into one where each student’s learning profile is understood, strengths are used and learning needs are met. We do this by working with educators, families, and communities to ensure every learner’s success. We have tools to help learners understand their own learning profile and to give educators strategies embedded in neuroscience to help students build on their strengths.
How can you join us in advocating the need for a student-centered approach to learning in our schools?
1. Join our online learning communities at www.facesoflearning.net.
2. Encourage your local learning community to learn more about the neurodevelopment framework of learning at www.allkindsofminds.org and how Schools of Distinction have used this knowledge for the success of all their students.
3. Find out how QED’s transformational change model works by visiting Making Community Connections School at www.mc2school.org.